Education and Training Unit
Dr. J. Nyatichi
Head of Education and Training
It is our commitment to serve all clients with diligence, prudence, humility, probity, integrity, respect and honesty without fear or favour to the best of our professional ability. We undertake to;
- Offer quality Education programs to co-operative movement.
- Facilitate the training of Co-operative members, leaders and staff.
- Co-ordinate education and training programmes for line divisions within the Ministry and for the Co-operative movement.
- Ensure quality standards of education are disseminated to the stakeholders.
- Ensure that clients are served within five minutes of arrival in our offices.
- Attend to clients promptly on a first come first served basis without favour of gender, colour, age or creed.
- Ensure that clients’ mail and enquiries are attended to within 24 hours of receipt of the mail or enquiry in our offices.
- Accord our clients’ matters the confidentiality and urgency they deserve.
- Where we cannot handle a client’s problem or query, it is our duty to ensure that we explain the same to the client exhaustively to his/her satisfaction.
- Your right to be served and attended to without favour.
- Your right to seek clarifications, explanations and demonstrations where you don’t understand.
- You’re right to complain against any of our staff if aggrieved while dealing with you.
- Ensure that you supply us with the rightful information, correct and accurate facts and substantiate with supporting genuine documents.
- Ensure that you give us maximum cooperation and accord our staff due respect necessary for them to carry out their lawful duties.
- Produce all relevant documents and information relating to your problem or inquiry as required.