"Effective and transparent utilization of public resources is our responsibility"
We are therefore guided by integrity, transparency and devoid of corrupt practices i.e.
- We will avoid any conflict real or potential between personal interests and interest of the ministry.
- We shall enforce all enabling guidelines governing financial and economic matters.
- We will ensure that no expenditure is made unless it is lawfully authorized and in conformity with budgeted objectives.
- Ensure that adequate arrangements are made for the management of liabilities.
- Ensure that all applicable procedures are followed in the acquisition or disposal of government property.
- Ensure that money under any established fund shall be retained and appropriated for the intended purposes.
- That budget preparation will be all inclusive, non-discriminatory transparent and guided by macro-fiscal framework of the government.
- We advocate for effective efficient and economical utilization of the financial resources.
- That in our work, we do not discriminate in respect of tribe, gender, color of skin, religion, culture, education, social status, political inclination or nationality.
- We shall follow established procedures and systems for proper and effective management of public financial resources and property.
- We undertake to clear all expenditure commitments promptly and without any favor.
- We shall follow the value for money concept.
To our customers, please adhere to the laid down financial regulations and procedures to facilitate quicker service delivery. Remember that economical utilization of the resources is to the benefit of all Kenyans.